RP Data required a revamp and modernisation of their GIS capabilities to replace their existing mapping system and ensure the latest technological advancements were administered. They envisioned improving their web service interface, as well as acquiring a sophisticated and flexible mapping capability.
GIS People delivered improvements to RP Data through a phased series of engagements – scoping and estimation, proof of concept and implementation. The entire RP Data GIS technology stack has been given an overhaul, including data migration, software development, project management and image analysis.
- Design and development of key functional components.
- Proven technical feasibility of solution.
- Modernised IT capabilities.
- Implementation of replacement GIS server functionality.
- Full overhaul of GIS infrastructure.