Origin Energy’s Australia Pacific Liquefied Natural Gas (APLNG) project needs to deliver coal seam gas to their customers in China by 2015. Due to the extremely tight schedule, Origin Energy required expert and immediately available GIS professionals to assist with the pipe and infrastructure design phase.
Origin Energy turned to GIS People to provide the solution. With a large pool of potential geospatial consultants to choose from, GIS People quickly selected those most suited to this project. GIS People staff are working with Origin Energy to implement the GIS portion of the gasfield pipe and infrastructure design.
- Quality consultants supplied at short notice.
- Provision of industry-proven experts able to work to tight schedule.
- Engagement process reduced to a quarter of original length.
- GIS-based problems minimised.
- In progress to meet contractual obligations.